- Moderate, slightly tapered inner toe box
- Low vamp
- Slight u-shaped throat
- Elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Enhanced heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Lowered profile
- Feathered full wings for lateral support
- Low hand-flattened crown
- Wide platform
- Thin leather sole allows for greater contact with the floor; reduced length eliminates excess at the heel - Skived ball of the foot encourages smooth roll through and articulation
- 1139W: Half-skived #3 leather board shank
- Quiet toe construction without pleats for smooth and sleek finish
Donatella #3 Shank
Color: Petal Pink
- Broad Toe - 5.5 (FlexiFirm) Shank
- .50 Tongue length
- Slight U shaped throat flatters the arch.
- Stitched toe construction.
- Soft sueded, rose color lining.
- Wrapped shank prevents the sock lining from balling up under the dancers toes.
- Sole marks to identify the specifications of the shoe.
- Reduced crown, narrow arch, and reduced and narrow heel cup.
- Deep vamp with lowered sides and heel.
- Reinforced, feathered toe box for extended wear.
- Full wing provides lateral support.
- Rounded edge on bottom of platform for ease in rolling up and down from pointe.
- Platform is hammered flat to create a secure balance.
- Quiet toe construction reduces noise.
- Elastic binding with encased elastic drawstring.
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately