The Freeform Ballet Shoe is for the unconventional dancer who craves extra arch attention. Designed with a seamless and sculpted powermesh arch for fluid flexibility. Features a plush elastic topline that keeps the shoe securely in place when pointing and flexing. No drawstring for uninterrupted studio time without stopping to tie or adjust your ballet shoes.
- Constructed of soft leather
- Upper constructed with sheep skin glove leather, Nylon and Lycra® Spandex
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Split-sole with seamless, sculpted powermesh arch
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- Foam cushioned heel
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
Item not returnable. If unworn, item may be exchanged for a different size in store. While supplies last.