- Upper constructed with soft durable sheep skin glove leather and Nylon/Lycra® Spandex
- Split sole
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
- Patented PowerPointe Construction® and seamless, powermesh arch removes excess material from the arch
Feel free to dance any form of dance in these versatile shoes. Soft leather molds to your foot as the mesh hugs every contour. Along with suede sole patches and a low profile, the Freeform allows you to feel the floor and show your foot to its greatest potential. A completely elasticized top line, no drawstrings, and added dual placement elastic help secure the shoe.